V1.2 HAS BEEN RELEASED: [link]
READ BEFORE YOU PLAY!
THIS IS NOT THE FINAL GAME!
- Twilight evolves with Dashie. Her attack and defense will change depending on the changes you made.
- You can now choose two stats to level up. In order of difficulty:
- AP Recovery (Easy): You'll get 2 more points per turn
- HP (Easy): You'll get 20 more HP points
- Defense (Medium): You'll get 5 Defense Points
- Attack (Hard): You'll get 5 Attack Points
Depending on what difficulty you want. Choose from above.
- A shop system has been added to allow purchase of potions to heal AP and HP.
- Items have been added to the combat
- Enemy's stats have been nerfed for beginning level
This is an engine test, designed so that you can get an idea of how the final game will run. You can, therefore, tell me what you want to see and what you want gone from the next version!
~My Little Dashie belongs to ROBcakeran53~
Game Made For The Brony Game Chooser:
As I can't do this all on my own. I do need some people who are good at sprite creation to draw up some custom sprites. Obviously, I am using placeholders until further notice.
I was playing a bit of Pokemon LeafGreen before and had recently read the My Little Dashie fanfic.
Now, my mind must have been in a mood to combine because I came across the idea of a virtual Dashie. At first it was going to be just a pet, but then I started to introduce battles, and soon, it was like Pokemon Meets Ponies.
In this game, you own a virtual Rainbow Dash. You can make moral choices that decide whether or not she will like you, you can chat to her, and you can fight with her.
To fight is simple. AP is your attacking currency. You get three attacks, each with a seperate consumption of AP. You rebuild AP by defending, but you opponent will attack you. Simply put, conserve your AP wisely.
Have fun, and comment on how it can be improved!